Open Enrollment is going on now!
Please call with any questions or to set up your personal tour!
Early Childhood Center phone number (269) 983-0040
- For traditional preschool tuition rates, please call the Early Childhood Center office at (269) 983-0040 x200.
- For our childcare rates and payment procedures please click here.
- For 2017-2018 Tuition Schedule click here
- For enrollment form click here.
- For emergency contact sheet click here
- For State of Michigan Health Appraisal (green health form) click here
- ECC Handbook Acknowledgement Form
- Licensing Notebook Parent Form
- Non-Prescription Medication Policy 2017
- Photo Release Form
- Registration Commitment Form
- Security Card Letter
- Certificate of Good Health Form (School Aged Care)
- Tuition Express Parent Authorization (Optional)
Trinity Lutheran Early Childhood Center is a great place to work and serve the Lord. We take pride in our staff, and value the time, talents, and service of each person. We are committed to hiring and retaining the highest quality, most dedicated, and best prepared caregivers.
Current openings for afternoon part time caregivers.
Minimum requirements are:
- At least 19 years of age
- Have a high school diploma
- Current certification in infant child and adult CPR
- Applicants must also meet all other minimum state requirements.
Our employees are all important parts of our community outreach and daily share Jesus' love with each child as they play and learn. If you are interested in joining us, you may contact the Early Childhood Center Director, Robyn Adams, at (269) 983-0040 ext 201. Click below to print or stop by to complete an employment application.